Bringing a new way of thinking to the Jiu Jitsu lifestyle

A new idea on an old way of thinking

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I walked into a Ravens tailgate party wearing a Patriots jersey

Well Im sure you can guess what happened. the ensuing violence Tarantino could not have envisioned. There was a lot of hair pulling and groin punching followed by many,many punches to the mid section. Accordingly I parried and threw a hilarious combination of head butts, foot stomps and eye pokes. As I retaliated I also unleashed a tirade of undo profane slurs at all around and then relieved myself upon the homeowners silken draperies. As the altercation peaked the faintest hint of vomit and st paulies girl began to fill the room and then a massive explosion of tears and nose blowing. As I limped away pulling behind me a torn patriots jersey and a fat lip "i whimpered....i was only kidding mom."

GO RAVENS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment